Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Depressed Today

Well I don’t know what to say paranoia has set in. Every time I don’t here from Dion in a day or two my mind starts jumping to conclusions about his commitment level, his fidelity. How do I deal with the demons in my head and in my heart? I feel like I’m being a “good girl” I saw Brandon the It boy, the love of my life guy, the man who could at any moment in time snatch me away from anyone. But I don’t want to be snatched away. I want to have a good relationship and grow with someone. I feel like this is a time period in my life when I shouldn’t be looking for a husband, but someone I’m going to spend the next 6 years with. I want my longest consecutive relationship to be longer than a year and a half. I’ve dated over 20 people so far, and I can’t stand to be with someone or they can’t stand to be with me for over a year. I mean how scary that is. I understand that to be in a good relationship you have to yourself be in a good state of mind, having a truck full of emotional scars/baggage, isn’t cutting it. I’m so torn better everything I want to be cared for but not smothered, I want to be love and adored. But I don’t want someone to lie to me making me always right, just to suck up to me. I want everything. But it’s not like there’s a magic formula to get everything. I needy but I’m can be unemotionally attached. I beautiful, with an ugly soul. Maybe that’s what I see in the mirror. I’ve always had a knack for seeing the truth, but I never listened to it, I don’t know if that makes me a fool, or what. I know they’re cheaters and losers, but then they become my pet projects. I can help them I can change them. Derek, his drug problem, Adam his lying problem, Justin his self esteem problem, Brandon his fidelity problem. I always thought if I could be everything to them they could change and be everything to me. But how many let downs was that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger