Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Here and There

Well I haven’t talked to Dion in 9 days or so. Paranoid yes, driving myself crazy yes. But oh well I guess I haven’t to deal with what the gods throw me.

I’m been trying to “lose” weight lately I’ve gained about 8 revolving pounds I like to call them. Basically within two days I can gain 8 pounds and lose them. My tummy has seen better days.

I do feel unmotivated and I’m behind on my school work I should have been starting the second semester this week but I haven’t finished the first. I hope to be able to push myself and get this stupid thing done by the end of July. Leaving only my divorce to finance. I then have been harassed by Ronnie and Ronnie Lee to call Ben’s 1st shirt and tell him I’m not living with him anymore and that I should get his BAH, basic housing allowance. Which I think is a crock of shit.

Next when I get in these moods I like to spend money, and since I really have no money to spend I have vivid fantasies about what I need to change would I should have changed and what am I going to do? Well some little crazy word has crept into my vocabulary air force. I think and I look at all the girls that made it, I can fucking do that the only thing I would have trouble on would be the “physical” crap, mental stuff people yelling in my face degrading me, and trying to make me feel like crap, well I get that at home, in the bar, at work, only this time I would have to let it roll off my back. Better than being stuck around here. The only thing I question is Samantha what in the hell would I do with her? I know Ronnie wouldn’t want to keep her. Nobody wants her, but I’m not going to put her to sleep or get rid of her. So I guess I’ll have to wait.

I’m off to do something really fun stuff, pay my credit card bill, and return some stuff to Maurice’s, and apply for a job at a nursing home. So off I go.

Crazy Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger