Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Coming Around

Well let’s see nothing too much going on lately. I talked to Dion once and it’s again been like 9 days since I last talked to him. The ugly marine Chris tries to hit on me, all the time, so I refuse to hang out with him or Brad and Christina since me and Christina are having a pissing match over Brad. What a joke. Umm.. On the 12th I went and got my Trangus pierced so 18 piercing only 3 more to go. Hurts a little bit.

Lately my body has been just falling to pieces, real bad chest pains, all the time, mini strokes or something. I stress about life way too much.

I bought some gorgeous fairy tarot cards at the mall, for like 75% off. Great deal. I also bought some Etnies shoes but I’ll probably return those. I am also teaching other tarot class. I enjoy teaching mystical stuff. I wish I could pursue a finically rewarding job through teaching pagan arts, divination, whatever. But that’s another day and time I guess.

Ummm.. The last time I talked to ion it was a short little paragraph email saying his sorry he can’t write more the roommates are being a bitch to amber, and that was about it. I’m like why are the roommates being a bitch to amber, and that’s another thing I don’t understand that friendship not one bit. When I first met him the only thing he could talk about was how he wanted to just fuck her once and never talk to her again since she teases/flirted with him and didn’t tell him she had a boyfriend. Then all of a sudden their best friends. I’m I the only once who thinks I should be paranoid.

Whatever!

School front is sucking this job and drinking is sucking the life out of me. I’m behind major, I sleep like 16 hours a day. Tomorrow hopefully I can get some tests done do something.

Job front seems to being going good, I just got hired to work with older people and children with special needs. Plus I got 40 hours this week at arby’s and I have an interview set up for next Monday at khols. Job front seems to be in full swing. I need three damn job the way I spend money. Not even a joke.

Well I’m off to work on some homework or at least that’s the plan now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger