Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chain of thoughts

Weir thought came to mind tonight why have my friend population shrank considerably in the last 7 years. I think it has to do with me becoming more friends with my boyfriends friends and when the relationship ends so usually does the friendship.

My first boyfriend let’s start with Brian. I had my own circle of friends before we started dating. He’s friend kavika, Jeremy, mike, and Jon became me and mahinas friends, and when the relationship ended I keep all those friendships.

Derek he’s only friend that I really knew off was glavin I never acquired him as a friend and didn’t really care to.

Adam I think his friends Brian, Jeremy, and Justin were all my friends before we started dating and I keep most of them throughout the relationship and when we broke up.

Aaron is sorta were it starts. It was summer of my junior year I had just broke up with Adam and I want to get away from highs cool friends I started hanging out with my co-workers, and I met Aaron while crusing the loop. I hung out with his really odd friend, but when the relationship ended so did that friendship.

Justin here I was friends with Carl, Kendra, the twins, and on and on and before, during and after the first time were ok, but when I cheated on him, I lost about 90% of my friendships.

Brandon made these even worse since everyone hated him. All my Iowa falls friends turned to bitches and I was back with my own friend group, that rarely interacted with Brandon except Natalia to flirt with him and piss him off. I was then friendship with his two friends Michelle, and heath Meyer, as well as nick bowen, and his cousin tjarks. But after the relationship ended the tjarks weren’t friends with me, but health and Michelle, and nick bowen was.

Now then I dated Brian Adams, and when I cheated on him with Brandon, I lost Michelle and heath. Then back to Vegas where I promptly dumped Brian and no one cared I had my own group of friends.

Then I dated Dustin and I met up with no of his friends I met him through my friends and after we broke up I was still friends with them. But then I was living at their house and I barely had any money to party and whatnot. So I started working at blockbuster where I was friends with Joanna.

Then I dated Ben till we left. I was basically friends with only his friends, Tony, Chris, Patrick, and when we broke up they were defiantly not my friends.

Shawn I dated and met jade and that fat hussie when we broke up not my friends.

Brandon Steffen I dated him I met Richard, and the freak from Iowa falls, and stumpy his freakish girlfriend. Seamen white, fat boy his cousin, etc. We broke up not really my friends.

Ben I met mity, jose, freeze cobb, hal, etc. We broke up not my friends.

Now dion and I met amber, the pool hags, bartenders galore, Clark, gouch, and Oscar, definitely not my friends.

So I see the pattern here, I infiltrate my boyfriends life and try to become friends with all their friends if their completely not pond scum, and then we broke up and somehow I haven’t had enough quality time to in their hearts to be at least neutral about the situation they dump me as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger