Monday, October 17, 2005

Been awhile

Not much going on as of late. Between working 60 hours I rarely have time to keep up with any of my studies. Got in a nice esbat ritual tonight very nice. I have been testing here and there at witch school. So that’s cool. My depression is lurking in the shadows as of late. The thought of dion brings intense pain and anger. I’m very optimistic about moving in with my friends I think it’s a change that will help put some direction in my life. Then Ben coming down for thanksgiving will be weird he’ll either hate me or love me. Sounds like my life. Then it would be another 6 months before he could move down here. More drama. I am dreading going down to dion’s I think this will be another humbling experience, a lesson in self control. Not to go psycho and stab him a thousand times. Or to steal his dog. I love max. I am so tired of the bullshit. I just want to save my money, study, and learn everything, and sleep, and right now those goals are not really being accomplished. I just need lots of money, and time. I think if I’m able to get my stuff that will further swing the pendulum in the right direction for moving my life on. Gotta build a foundation or the house will crumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger