Monday, November 28, 2005

Boys Boys Boys

Oh my gosh it amazing how I can finally let some feelings go and them bam I get pisted off all together again. Let’s see john well yeah he pisted me off he was all flirty and over me when he was drunk but then the next day he’s sober and forgets who I am. Then saying something about I was in his bed or whizzed in his bed where did he get that from? Interesting question. Then he was bitching about how I talk about Ben all the time, yeah and I talk about dion and butler, and Justin and Jose, and lord, and king and all the people I hung out with. Just a bit of jealously rearing its ugly little head. Then dion I just want to murdalize him, and he can sit there and talk to me like nothing happened like were all friends. Bullshit. Then my “dates” with Greg oh my how shitty, I think I can lower this to freshmen dates. Gross. So then were leaving my house and john pulls up and yells out don’t wind up dead or I’ll be pisted. What kind of shit it is that to say? Well bullshit, basically. I just don’t get. I am having abnormally bad guy trouble. Then Justin’s flirt ass I swear him and Mel are perfect for each other all they do is cheat on each other. Justin’s a fun fuck and that’s about all he has going for him. I mean he loves to build up my ego and say bullshit like he would leave Mel, and blah blah blah. Then he’s other bullshit about leaving his mother, and coming with me anywhere. Then Ben’s lying slow ass, no money not visiting my ass for thanksgiving. I knew it. I knew it. Grrr.. Then what another new drama Nick wowser so cute, and I bet so immature and I bet not looking for a relationship but a fun fuck, so what do I have so far?

Guys I’m surrounding by

Dion- wanna kill/change my life so he’ll love me

John- just want to annoy, small dick

Jason- annoying immature lazy fat ass roommate

Mike- quite nothing to say good or bad roommate, and I’ll put lazy for leaving his fucking shoes upstairs everyday

Nick- fine, and I bet immature 50/50 chance he’ll remember kissing me in a positive way, don’t care the size got those hip bones ; P drool, drool

Kyle- annoying ass immature kid who needs the information spoon fed to him every three seconds, pussy whopped little boy who doesn’t have an original bone in his body and I bet ten bucks small dick, who doesn’t know how to use it

Greg- rude as prick friends, fool who has a problem with leaving and not telling anybody, hairy ass ape, probably a male whore

Justin- male whore, with a baby and a babies mama, mama’s boy, who doesn’t have a drug problem anymore ; ( Needs to leave Mel for himself for once not because he has a sure thing. I.e. me

Ben- prick whose screwing me over and just being all annoying all around only good thing he’s going to Germany and I want to go.

Well here’s enough bitching for now. Besides that I basically work my ass off, I mean 40 to 80 hours a week. I never really have free time, just a day off here and there I and get trashed, at which my roommates tell me I need an intervention. Fuckers need to learn how to turn the heat down when there gone and how to shut the lights, and tv off. I mean grow the fuck up the house doesn’t clean itself. The electricity doesn’t turn itself off on most occasions. Grow up its like living with Chris and Chris and pink again. What’s up with Chris’ that are just annoying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger