Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Today is just a day

So its been a weird couple of days I guess. First off work has been blowing Michelle and I haven’t been getting along very well. So I’ve been off the last 7 days. Then I get this interesting phone call from the humane society cause someone narked me out for keeping the pets in the blazer, at which they took them out of the car. Which cost me 80 bucks just to gets the dogs back. I ended up ditching the cats. Hopefully they’ll find better homes. But since cats are so hard to place, cause there’s always too many of them. So another pet bites the dust. Racking up quite a collection, I should have my own special unloading door.

So yeah then there might be a chance that I’m pregnant, which I guess isn’t a totally bad thing. Just a little sucky right now. But maybe things will work out better this time around. I guess I can only hope. At least this relationship would have a more interesting outcome to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout by soulkarma
My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States

Well there are so many words describing my personality, fun, out going, creative, artistic, friendly, passionate, animal lover, affectionate, animated, intelligent, silly, caring, romantic, wild, off the wall, sincere, and adventurous.

Powered by Blogger